Getting Started: ZYMKEY4i with NVIDIA JETSON

See Zymbit’s Documentation Site for the most recent Getting Started documentation.

Hi, is there a performance hit when using encryption on sd card.

Is encryption done by passing data through the key, or does zymkey load an application to encrypt/decrypt on Nano CPU

Hi, can I use this device to encrypt a micro sd card on Jetson Nano with Jetpack 4.4.1?

Yes, encrypting the SD card on the Nano at 4.4.1 is supported.

1 Like

And what about jetpack 4.5.1?

Encryption with Jetpack 4.5.1 is currently not supported. Someone from our customer support team will be in touch to discuss your needs.

Okay, thanks. I’m good for now but if I need more help I won’t hesitate contacting you!

I need some help Bob.
After running the script:
curl -G https://s3.amazonaws.com/zk-sw-repo/mk_encr_sd_rfs.sh | sudo bash

My Jetson Nano enters a boot loop state where the NVIDIA screen shows on and off infinitely.

What can I do?

This can happen if you downgrade from 4.5.1 to 4.4.1 by just loading a new image from the SD card. 4.5.1 moves the bootloader area. Instead of loading from an SD card image, you need to load 4.4.1 from the NVIDIA SDK Manager Method. I’ll follow up with you directly through support.

After flashing the jetson with the SDK manager it seems to be working fine.
Thanks!

Hi there,

I have executed the installation script successfully (zkifc service is active and running also) but zymkey keeps blinding rapidly and consistently and example scripts don’t work (AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘sign’)

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Mikel

@Bob_of_Zymbit
Is Jetpack 4.5.1 supported yet?