No python scripts to test + Not binding to RPI

Hi,

I am using a Raspberry Pi 4 compute module running Ubuntu 20.04.2 (with the standard IO board)

uname -a output:
Linux ubuntu 5.4.0-1028-raspi #31-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT Wed Jan 20 11:36:14 UTC 2021 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux

After successfully running curl -G https://s3.amazonaws.com/zk-sw-repo/install_zk_sw.sh | sudo bash the Zymkey still flashes 3 times a second.
Also the dir /usr/local/share/zymkey/examples doesn’t exist? The doc folder exists though.

@haydon,

After installation completes, the PI will reboot, and after it reboots, if binding is successful, it should flash once every 3 seconds. Can you double-check the flashing pattern you see as flashing 3 times a second is never supposed to happen? You can also execute,

systemctl status zkifc

It should say active (running).

The example scripts seem to be missing from the 20.04.2 installation packages. Thank you for pointing that out. I will email them to you.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the fast response.

Sorry, I meant 5 times a second.

systemctl status zkifc
● zkifc.service - Zymkey Interface Connector
     Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/zkifc.service; enabled; vendor preset:>
     Active: inactive (dead)
lines 1-3/3 (END)...skipping...
● zkifc.service - Zymkey Interface Connector
     Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/zkifc.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
     Active: inactive (dead)

I also noticed this:

systemctl status zkbootrtc.service
● zkbootrtc.service - Restore System Clock from Zymkey
     Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/zkbootrtc.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
     Active: activating (start) since Thu 2021-02-18 23:30:11 UTC; 10h ago
   Main PID: 1785 (zk_early_boot.s)
      Tasks: 2 (limit: 1827)
     CGroup: /system.slice/zkbootrtc.service
             ├─1785 /bin/bash /usr/bin/zk_early_boot.sh
             └─2100 zkbootrtc

Feb 18 23:30:11 ubuntu systemd[1]: Starting Restore System Clock from Zymkey...

Not sure how the boot service should work but thought it should maybe be past activating