Raspberry Pi Zero Compatibility

Ah, must be that. I will solder it on and let you know the result.

Thanks

@Phil_of_Zymbit how can I purchase Perimeter Adapters for this HAT design?? I couldnā€™t find them on your site store anywhereā€¦

https://14w2gzajdbv0szdm-13386907705.shopifypreview.com/products_preview?preview_key=f9d5b3d6bd94bb766ea7f2232abfa4f1

@Phil_of_Zymbit Iā€™ve received some ā€œPerimeter Adapter Type 4 Zymkey4ā€ and assembled a unit running a simple program listening for perimeter detect events. Despite the adapter being in place I consistently get perimeter detect events so Iā€™m wondering if I need to solder jumpers from pin 2 to 5 and 3 to 4 in order to close the perimeter circuits 1 and 2? It wasnā€™t obvious and canā€™t find any documentation about it on the product page you shared.

@grundyoso
Yes you are correct, the perim circuits need connecting as follows:

Perim 1 : 2<>5
Perim 2 : 3<>4

We will update the documentation to make this more clear.

Thx

1 Like

Ok, I get itā€¦ I think on your next version it would make good sense to add some conveniently located traces to connect those pins by default. Then users wanting to add more elaborate perimeter detect wiring can solder in those lines and cut the traces. Itā€™s simple enough for any tech and greatly simplifies user experience for instances where just adding the perimeter adapter is plenty fine.

Hi! I need these 3D Models. Could you share it or tell me where to find?

Thanks!

Please remind us, for which product do you need 3D models?
We can supply .steps for most.

I would like the Zymkey 4i and the newer if is going to be available soon. Thanks!

@mfaccin we emailed you a link to the CAD file for Zymkey 4D (ZK4D.STEP).

We will post a download link later this month for all community access. If someone needs it in the meantime, then send your request to support@zymbit.com.

Thx