Running Python Perimeter Test - Not working

The following wont run, how do I fix the errors at the bottom ? I’m trying to test the perimeter dectection.

cat testz.py
import zymkey
import time

zymkey.client.clear_perimeter_detect_info()
while True:
print(zymkey.client.get_perimeter_detect_info())
time.sleep(1)

sudo pip install zymkey
Requirement already satisfied: zymkey in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Requirement already satisfied: cmdline>=0.1.8 in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from zymkey)
Requirement already satisfied: sh>=1.11 in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from zymkey)
Requirement already satisfied: PyYAML>=3 in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages (from cmdline>=0.1.8->zymkey)

python testz.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “testz.py”, line 1, in
import zymkey
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/zymkey/init.py”, line 3, in
from .module import Zymkey
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/zymkey/module.py”, line 50, in
raise ZymkeyLibraryError(‘unable to find {}, checked {}’.format(os.path.basename(ZYMKEY_LIBRARY_PATH), prefixes))
zymkey.exceptions.ZymkeyLibraryError: unable to find libzk_app_utils.so, checked [’/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/usr/local/lib’, ‘/usr/local/lib’]

“zymkey” is an old deprecated library. The new library is called “zku”.

You must uninstall “zymkey” and install “zku” for things to work. BTW, if you had installed using our installer script, zku would have automatically installed. Any reason for not using the installer script?

I did use the install script about2 months ago. The example I found for testing the perimeter didn’t reference zku

Do you have an example zku test script for the perimeter ? I’m thinking it will work

Thanks

The API is the same in zku.

are There any test programs for the perimeter defence ?