Perimeter Detect Circuit Examples

See Zymbit’s Documentation Site for the latest documentation on Perimeter Detect Circuit Examples.

1 Like

Great update! Thank you! I see the adapter module has been listed on the store, are there any plans to sell the security shield as well?

1 Like

Good to hear this was helpful.
We are making some general upgrades to the Protokit, including making the security shield available as an option. We will be sharing more information on this early March… stay tuned.

1 Like

Is the security shield now available as an option on the https://store.zymbit.com/products/protokit-4s?

@jason - not currently available on the 4S. But we have a new protokit being announced next month… we’ll keep you posted on that via email. How many of the shields might you need ?

What is the status of the security shield?

I am curious what the status is on the security shield. What would be nice is a complete enclosure that has the shield built in with pogopins and perhaps some way of detecting intrusion via a photodiode or photoresistor.

I am digressing, but having the ability to have an enclosure that has both normal screws, as well as a set of one-way screws wouldn’t hurt either, just so once it is put together for the final time, it stays that way for good.

I appreciate your work, as this is greatly helping with a number of IoT projects I’m working on, especially with edge device compromise a major issue.

@Jason @mlts22 we are close to releasing some solutions, similar to the security shield, but not the shield depicted in this thread.

It would be helpful to know what your general enclosure requirements are - size, material, environmental rating - feel free to post here, or send to support@zymbit.com if you prefer a private channel.

Thanks

1 Like